1999 Sunn Urge Un size large

epam

Dirt Disciple
Hello all,

Up for sale is my Sunn as it's a case of too many bikes and not enough time to ride them all!

She's a Urge Un from 1999 which I purchased on here from Kev in January 2013 (original advert is below for reference) and I offer her in much the same condition as she was when she arrived with me although the spec has changed slightly. As stated in the previous add there are marks on the frame and sadly I've now lost all the red bubble stickers on the top tube. Chainset does have some heel rub.

Spec as follows:
Frame: Sunn Urge Un (CrMo Fuji SL 0.8/0.5/0.8 )
Fork: 2001 Rock Shox Sid Sl with lock out
Wheels: Front 2nd generation Crossmax Rear 1st generation Crossmax
Tyres: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 2.25
Headset: Chris King Rasta
Stem: Hope 90mm 25.4
Bars: Bontrager Titec
Bar Ends: Icon
Grips: Ritchey WCS Foam
Brake Levers: Avid SD 2.0L
Brakes: Avid Arch Rival 5.0
Shifters: Shimano XT 9 Speed
Rear Mech: Shimano XT 9 Speed
Front Mech: Shimano XT
Cassette: SRAM 9.0
Seat Post: Genesis alloy
Seat: Flite
Chainset: Race Face

Original ad: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=227073&hilit=sunn+urge+un&start=20

Price: I paid £380 in January 2013 and I've spent a bit on her in the intervening time so this is what I'll offer her at.

I'm based in Cardiff should you wish to view and I'm happy to post the bike. I would prefer payment via bank transfer or cash on collection.

Anything I've missed let me know.

Ed

I've tried to upload some better photographs however my image site wants to compress them and post them in thumbnail size only. Apologies about that, happy to send originals via email if needs be.

On closer inspection I've just noticed a small dent in the top tube that i've tried to photograph, it hasn't caused any issue in the time that i've had the bike, I've not noticed it before but best to be honest!

Pedals are included also, they're SPD M520s. Happy to change the stem back to the original syncros too. Price reduced to £370.

Not getting much interest so I'll drop the price to £360. Any lower and I don't think I could part with her!

Re:

Don't do it !

Such fun to ride , as I've discovered having just built one up

Mike

It is a great ride and certainly not a case of get rid of her at any cost. Last price drop to £350.

I've had zero interest in this lovely sunn surprisingly, not sure I'm willing to drop the price further! Considering splitting it, give me a shout if any parts are of interest - anything left over will be used to pimp up my GF's kona!

eBay is an option but I'd rather hang on in the hope it goes to someone on the forum as this is where I got it from. Although it may well end up on there, that, or keep it!!

Re:

Would be a shame to split such a lovely bike. However if you do, it would be a shame to put your Race Face chainset on your GFs bike.
Registering interest in it ;)

Mike

Back