1999 Red RockShox SID SL's ...zero miles! SOLD

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
1999 Non-disc Red Rockshox SID SL's zero miles. 1/8th steerer cut to 192mm.
Insignificant skewer marks in the drop-outs and one of the tiny SL stickers is askew....otherwise perfect.
£145 UK Posted.
Please please please...for clarity...reply here first if you are interested, then send a pm.
Ta, Carl

Stuffforsale152-1.jpg

Stuffforsale155-2.jpg

Stuffforsale156-2.jpg

Stuffforsale157-1.jpg

Stuffforsale158-2.jpg

nice. i bet with a bit of gentle heat from a hear dryer that decal will straighten out.

Harryburgundy":1wp76lrf said:
I wasn't sure..thought 99 had the disc mount?

Optional I guess. Those are definitely '99 forks, jsut didn't want to sound like a smart-arse....

John":28rdkmor said:
Harryburgundy":28rdkmor said:

Optional I guess. Those are definitely '99 forks, jsut didn't want to sound like a smart-arse....

:LOL: I shall edit my post...see, a classic example why For Sale threads should not be locked to editing, as was discussed last year :D

Harryburgundy":22bok1sq said:
John":22bok1sq said:
Harryburgundy":22bok1sq said:

:LOL: I shall edit my post...see, a classic example why For Sale threads should not be locked to editing, as was discussed last year :D

Touche

Offers invited chaps....£175 is top heavy but they don't come along in this condition often, if you are interested in them give me a pm, maybe we can work something out?
Cheers
Carl

Latest posts

Back