1997 Klein Quantum Pro (USA willing to ship international)

bwhsh8r

Retro Guru
I have a 55cm Klein Quantum Pro (Mc2, uncut steerer on fork) with original spacers, top cap, MC2 Road tool, Headset Bearing tools (all hard to find… particularly the headset bearing tools)

Dura Ace 7800 Components (cassette 12-23, FD/RD, Shift/brake levers)

Dura ace 7701 wheel set

Zipp 440/Chris King black wheel set

Ultegra brakes

FSA SLK carbon cranks

Titanium Seatpost

selle italia Flite Evolution Seat

Selle Italia Flite Titanium 1/2 black 1/2 yellow…. for when you decide the Evolution is impractical.

I'm asking $1500 for all of this or make me an offer with or without the Zipps…. also willing to part out if the right frame price comes around. I'm in USA but willing to ship international as long as it's possible (buyers expense.)

EDIT: $1,000 without zipps, $600 frame + klein bits or make offer.

Attachments

• DSCF0910 copy.jpg
    DSCF0910 copy.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 1,595
Re: 1997 Klein Quantum Pro (USA willing to ship internationa

Yellow, love it

GLWTS

dubrat":1mfu8qsd said:
Any more pics?

Yeah, let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see. Ignore the XTR shadow rear derailleur in some of the pictures, it has dura ace 7800 now, Also ignore the lack of top cap/spacers in the one photo, I have them both//// also willing to trade for Dura Ace DI2 group set although it's a long shot.

I'm interested but can you confirm measures?
That 55 it is top tube c-c?

Lovely.

Interested in the zip wheels if they end up for sale separately.....

If I had to split it I'd be around $550USD +S&H for the klein stuff including tools, around $500usd for the Zipps, and I'd keep the Dura Ace.

Thanks again to all whom are interested.

$1,000 without the Zipps & $600 for the frame + Klein stuff + cranks if I were to split it..... or make an offer. Seriously worst I can do is say no.

Hi,
This is kind of odd. I just put in an wanted add for a quantum pro in size 55 today and this shows up.

I will be happy to take the frameset "frame + Klein stuff + cranks if I were to split it". And I might aswell take the seatpost and Dura Ace front mesh.

Its not that I dont like your build. But it is rather expensive to ship a hole bike overseas and I have a specific build in my mind. Let me know if we could work shomething out. I will PM you!

Cheers,
Jakob

Sold pending shipping quote and payment. Thanks everybody :)

Back