1997 Ibis Hakkalugi Frame and Fork(s) - UPDATED

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
Am now selling my trusty Ibis Hakkalugi frame (with legendary handjob) and fork. I had it repainted by Atlantic Boulevard in an early team colour scheme - some of the paint has since flaked and chipped, particularly on the top tube, so we are not looking at a show bike here. Hence I started putting stickers over it to protect it over time (not to hide anything). There are no dints or dings to report and threads etc are all clean.

Although an original set of Ibis decals were sourced, the painter erroneously stuck some 'SS' decals down along with correct graphics. I've had a lot of fun touring on this rare bike - IoM, C2C and Manchester to Cardiff spring to mind - so I can vouch for it's robustness and comfort. It's still an eye-catcher although a repaint is in order at some stage.

I have the original curved fork and also a Project Two painted in the same lilac. New owner will receive the standard/original fork and, for a further £35, the Project Two (shown attached to frame in latest shots), if required. Upon inspection, the Octalink BB is not so smooth in operation, so I'll remove that. I will leave in the Ritchey Logic headset as this is fine.

Size is marked in BB as a '58' and the serial is 6336.
Top tube centre to centre is - 22 1/2" or 575mm
Seat tube centre to centre is - 21 1/2" or 547mm

Photos in gallery after repaint (up-to-date photos and dimensions to follow) - http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/u ... sibishaka/

UK sale preferred.
Looking for £125 + postage (expect £15)
No dibs - just PM interest please.

Attachments

• Ibis H 3.jpg
    Ibis H 3.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 616
Re: 1997 Ibis Hakkalugi Frame and Fork(s)

Lots of interest - responding strictly in date/time order of both PMs and here. Please be patient...

Photos and updated description on OP - please re-read!

Attachments

• IMG_3684.JPG
    IMG_3684.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_3685.JPG
    IMG_3685.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_3686.JPG
    IMG_3686.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_3683.JPG
    IMG_3683.JPG