1997 Chameleon Split - Full XT / Z1s etc

DaveyBoyWonder

Retro Guru
Splitting my 1997 Chameleon. Pics coming this evening / this weekend once I've split it. Any questions / requests for pics etc, drop me a PM or mail to dirtscene@btopenworld.com

- Santa Cruz Chameleon: 17" mk1 USA built frame in blue. Well used so quite a few chips/scratches but structurally perfect. Horizontal dropouts so can be easily SS'd but has gear hanger etc (discs can be fitted with an optional mount which can still be had from Santa Cruz UK). Comes with Titec seatpost, Ritchey seat, seatclamp and headset.
£100

- Marzocchi Z1 BAM: the original! Orange, 100mm travel, disc and V mounts. Long (200mm+) steerer. Overall the forks are in immaculate condition, nearly NOS worthy! Unfortunately some previous owner has attempted to remove the top caps with a monkey wrench by the look of it so the top caps needs removing and replacing and they need refilling with oil. Seals etc all seem to be spot on.
£40

- Azonic Shorty: yep, one of them ones that was £100 or something silly back in the day! Very good condition, silver, 50mm long for 25.4mm bars.
£15

- Azonic ORC stem: black, used about 4 times. 25.4mm bar clamp and ~110mm long.
£8

- Azonic World Force bar: black, about 2" rise. Few marks but structurally sound.
£8

- 24Seven SLACK pedals: stupidly grippy flat pedals with built in bottle openers and the word 'SLACK' CNC'd into them. What more do you want?! Bit of play in them, hence the cheap price but still perfectly useable. Not noticeable when riding.
£10

- Deore XT crankset: 8speed and rings in really good condition. 175mm arms and square taper fitment. Comes complete with a BB.
£30

- Deore XT shifters: 8 speed in very good condition. Pods only - brake levers available seperately.
£25

- Deore XT mechs: 8 speed, front and rear in very good condition.
£25

- Deore XT V-Brakes: V-brakes and levers complete with cables, noodles etc. All dead good condition with plenty of pad life etc.
£40

- Deore XT/D521 wheelset: Deore XT hubs including QRs handbuilt onto Mavic D521 rims. Bombproof rim brake only setup.
£50

Osella

Cranks are compact 4 arm.

I used to live at Devaux Farm, Devaux Rd, St. Sampsons :)

Do miss the Island, don't get back often enough :(

Back