1996 Rocky Mountain Thin air frame

Paceg60

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Could someone please help me value this? As I may be selling it soon and don’t know how much to ask for it.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2366.jpeg
    IMG_2366.jpeg
    477 KB · Views: 31
Not the best picture, I know. But the frame is in excellent condition for its age. I can soon take some more pics if needed

Great frames. The last one I sold, same year as this, took a year to sell and ended up selling for £30 as no one wanted it, though to be fair it was collection only which put some off.

Size will also make a difference to the value but I would like to think around the £150 mark maybe.

Hey, was wondering the size of the frame - I am potentially interested in buying this
Hi. I’ve just checked the frame and it measures 18 1/2 inch centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube.
22 inch centre of seat tube to centre of head tube.
If you are interested let me know and I will get you some better pictures of it

Hi. I’ve just checked the frame and it measures 18 1/2 inch centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube.
22 inch centre of seat tube to centre of head tube.
If you are interested let me know and I will get you some better pictures of it
That size is perfect for me. I am located in Canada, so I was wondering if you'd be willing to ship the frame? - I will cover the costs of that upfront, but I don't want to waste any of your time if that isn't something you'd be willing to do.

That size is perfect for me. I am located in Canada, so I was wondering if you'd be willing to ship the frame? - I will cover the costs of that upfront, but I don't want to waste any of your time if that isn't something you'd be willing to do.
Yeah I’d be happy to ship it over to you. But I’m guessing it won’t be cheap.
PM me your address details and I will get you some shipping prices

Back