1996 Kona Muni Mula Part Build - will split

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
Thanks to having main bikes nicked from the shed, I'm having to clear out a couple of part finished project to restock the no. 1 steed. The moral of the story is get bike specific insurance kids.

1996 Kona Muni Mula. Good condition, a few scuffs and minor paint chips but nothing major and no dents, dings or cracks
Measures up 15.5" C to C and 18.5" C to T. Has a 22.5" Top Tube.
Comes with seatpost, Kore bars and Stem
LX STIs, Front and Rear Mech
Unbranded Chainset (believe to be Kona OEM of roughly the right era)
Manitou Skareb Forks in really nice condition
Avid BB front disc brake and rear V

Looking for £100 collected from Hayfield, Derbyshire. Postage an extra £15

If you collect, you can have the wheels and cassette for a tenner (not posting them). Saddle and tyres not for sale.

Attachments

• Muni Mula.JPG
    Muni Mula.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 1,062
Re: 1996 Kona Muni Mula Part Build

Would it be possible to pm/post some close up pics of the frame, particularly the worst of the scuffs and chips?
Ta

Re: 1996 Kona Muni Mula Part Build

Worst bits look like this

Attachments

• mm2.JPG
    mm2.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,030
  • mm1.JPG
    mm1.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 1,030
Re: 1996 Kona Muni Mula Part Build - £100

Will split -
£40 for the frame, seatpost and chainset (Weight Weenies site lists the 18" frame as 1720g - under 3.8lb)
£45 for the forks (which are in top condition, have a 195mm steerer and weigh 1550g, 3.4lb according to Weight Weenies)
£30 for the LX mechs and STIs

All plus post - tenner for the frame, £8 for the forks, fiver for the gears.

Re:

I know someone who might want this but he would want it complete with wheels (assuming they are compatible with both front and rear brakes) and he'd need it shipped ( I guess I should say we as I'll be building it), could we do a deal?

Carl

Back