1996 FAT CHANCE Shock-A-Billy #SBML045 :: Finito

kingroon":20u86u78 said:
yeti-man":20u86u78 said:
If Batman had a bike this would be it!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

:twisted:

I've had a real emotional rollercoaster with this Build.. Loved it, Hated it, Loved it, Hated it.. :roll: Finally got the build going in my staple direction tho with stock M950 throughout :cool:

I think you can love it for a while... then hate it and sell me the Tioga disc drive :roll:

yeti-man":2oy33j4j said:
kingroon":2oy33j4j said:
yeti-man":2oy33j4j said:
If Batman had a bike this would be it!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

:twisted:

I've had a real emotional rollercoaster with this Build.. Loved it, Hated it, Loved it, Hated it.. :roll: Finally got the build going in my staple direction tho with stock M950 throughout :cool:

I think you can love it for a while... then hate it and sell me the Tioga disc drive :roll:

And me the frame and forks :LOL:

Rick Draper":1zxopsra said:
How does she ride?

Pretty bloody well :cool: Have put a few miles on it [15 yesterday on the RB Surrey Hills Meet] and the thing rocks :twisted: The best part about the suspension design is that it actually works and being made of Steel, is strong enough to have modern trail designs thrown at it.. Vanilla up front is a perfect match.. A Serviced ALPS meant no air loss.. M950 XTR means solid shifting..

Couldn't be happier with the Finish :D

theredchili":1zxopsra said:
looks great, what the story behind the Yo style Decals ?

I wanted something a bit different.. The Black paint isn't standard FAT, and most of the later Billies I see in Magazines are Team liveried.. Check out the cover of the '96 Catalogue :cool:

The Disko on Sunday was awesome :twisted: Everyone knew who was behind them ;)

Back