1995 TREK Y33 M910..$98 special!

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":ebmy0f6k said:
34henry3w":ebmy0f6k said:
I measured both the size small 1995 y33 and my size large 1995 y22 and the eye to eye on both is 16.5cm..out for a ride!..

They're such lovely looking bikes, simple lines. No idea how the URT design feels to ride though

Mike

have you never lived....^^ :shock: actually most haven't, and yet they feel themselves perfectly qualified to slag em off :evil:
if you weren't so dam lanky I'd lend you one of mine :LOL:

Spud

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":epx6juts said:
Mike Muz 67":epx6juts said:
34henry3w":epx6juts said:
I measured both the size small 1995 y33 and my size large 1995 y22 and the eye to eye on both is 16.5cm..out for a ride!..

They're such lovely looking bikes, simple lines. No idea how the URT design feels to ride though

Mike

have you never lived....^^ :shock: actually most haven't, and yet they feel themselves perfectly qualified to slag em off :evil:
if you weren't so dam lanky I'd lend you one of mine :LOL:

Spud

I'll get a long seatpost. What diameter?

Re:

Mike Muz 67":bxm5mxli said:
The maroon one looks massive! How tall are you?

Im 6'7''. post is a 400mm 27.2

I m going to install a longer steerer on the y22 to get the bar up higher with a spacer. I could install a riser stem but that would look...like ass

Hi Henri, thanks for the advice! I'll contact risse racing for the shock and try to find a 6.5 inch eye to eye. Great idea about finding a donor bike. I'm thinking of putting together a 9900 pro issue for my next project, they both had the same components. Nice Y bikes btw! They look like they just rolled out of the store in '95 lol

Thanks Joe, I looked at it and although the description said it was a 6.5 inch it doesn't look like the right size. I put a low bid on it because I could use the eyelet and DU bushings. I didn't increase my bid when someone outbid me. I saw another one that looked like he right size but the auction ended.

Matt

Back