1995 Orange Vit-T2

Mr Chicken":1e696qw2 said:
nice. i dont think ive ever seen those xt cranks before. is that spider a separate part to the crank arms?

Yes the spider comes off seperately rather like an XTR 950 or a Middleburn. I'd never seen them before either; I thought that they only came in 4-arm by the time 739 came out. Saying that I have a set of 950s with a 5-bolt spider as well on my Pace. It's good because it means I can put 'normal' rings on them rather than sourcing (and paying for) Shimano rings.

beautiful :cool: :cool: :cool:
the cranks arm are not the best looking shimano ones but with the nice 5 arm spider and nice greyish rings, they are transfigured.
737 would probably be better looking but your bike can't be perfect ( thats only for the creator) but you are quite close ;)

Middleburn RS7 would be ace :idea:

bduc61":2izhdj25 said:
beautiful :cool: :cool: :cool:
the cranks arm are not the best looking shimano ones but with the nice 5 arm spider and nice greyish rings, they are transfigured.
737 would probably be better looking but your bike can't be perfect ( thats only for the creator) but you are quite close ;)

Middleburn RS7 would be ace :idea:

I bought a set of 737s to go on this but when I got them I discovered that the tapers were knackered :evil:

I also have a set of RS7 but they have a blue spider. When I tried to get the spider off to possibly get another I couldn't get it off. It's the old version with the grub screws rather than the lockring. I didn't want to damage the crank as it could go on another build :cool:

Bit of an update. Changed some things so a few more pics and the revised 'spec list' :cool:

IMGP1896.jpg

IMGP1897.jpg

IMGP1899.jpg

IMGP1901.jpg

Frame: Orange Vit-T2

Fork: Pace RC-35 MXCD

Headset: Chris King
Stem: Control Tech
Handlebar: Bontrager Titec Ti
Grips: ATI Mushroom
Barends: None

Brakes: Shimano XTR M950 V Brakes