1995 Kona Cinder Cone - one of last weeks finds

Great bike and good job on restoration! I would love to find one of these in 19" myself.

Dare":6pllk9rj said:
Great bike and good job on restoration! I would love to find one of these in 19" myself.
Thanks buddy, check UK eBay out, there’s one in there right now. If he won’t post to Sweden I’d happily take delivery and post it on if you did choose to bid and win :D

Re:

Looks awesome, I’ve just secured a cheap 1993 cindercone frame/fork/stem/headset/seatpost combo that will hopefully scrub up well, probably not quite as good as yours though.

Re: Re:

pencilman77":79940t4h said:
Looks awesome, I’ve just secured a cheap 1993 cindercone frame/fork/stem/headset/seatpost combo that will hopefully scrub up well, probably not quite as good as yours though.

Is that what the wheels are for? This Kona will be for sale once finished and I’ve taken it out a few times, got my dream 91 Kona Hei Hei frame on route :LOL:

Re:

The wheels are indeed for this, may well get sold as well once completed as I’ve got a 91 explosif that is currently in progress (well sat at the powdercoaters!)

tonybrown5":3fibrsg7 said:
That looks lovely. Paint in awesome condition from the pics.

It’s great condition for the age, really nice paint scheme and in much better order than the same frame someone on eBay wants £130 for alone :facepalm: :LOL:

Back