1995 Klein Adroit Nightstorm Ringle Grafton Proshift 8/4/15

Re:

super nice, !! :LOL:
much better, high-quality details.

perhaps the seatpost silver looks better now.

enjoy!!!! :p

Re:

I love all of the upgrades. A high quality frame like that deserves the same quality parts. The seatpost is backwards though. The numbers go in front. :)

Re:

Simply stunning.

One of the nicer Kleins I've seen on here, and the components complement the frame perfectly :D

Re: Re:

ez054098":1zpnyr05 said:
I love all of the upgrades. A high quality frame like that deserves the same quality parts. The seatpost is backwards though. The numbers go in front. :)

I've read that before regarding the post, I've always had Moby's that way, think they look better, unless they is a significant reason to have it the other way?

Cheers for the comments guys, I wanted to get the balance right with not having too much blue ano, the polished components look a bit more subtle.

thesneaker":3qj6s227 said:
Cheers for the comments guys, I wanted to get the balance right with not having too much blue ano, the polished components look a bit more subtle.

Well done. It may have taken a little while but, like a good wine, the bikes' gotten better (looking) with age. Too bad it doesn't work the same way with people :). Cheers

Re:

Classy mate. Funny, got my Nightstorm out of storage this week. Excited about my build, although no where as exotic or mint as yours.... and alot bluer!!

SF Klein":2zizsue5 said:
thesneaker":2zizsue5 said:

Well done. It may have taken a little while but, like a good wine, the bikes' gotten better (looking) with age. Too bad it doesn't work the same way with people :). Cheers

Very true Jeff! Nice to know your still lurking on the forum :)

Re: Re:

treacle":1wghngon said:
Classy mate. Funny, got my Nightstorm out of storage this week. Excited about my build, although no where as exotic or mint as yours.... and alot bluer!!

Cheers Matthew, about time you started a build thread on yours ;)

Back