1994 Rocky Mountain Ti Bolt Titanium Frame + Paioli Forks

Re:

Looks tiny, how does this measure up?...TT length etc?

Cheers

Re:

The decals and red bits suggest this is a '93 model, not '94.

Wadsy >>>

:D

Attachments

• 20160801_204917_resized.jpg
    20160801_204917_resized.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 540
Re: Re:

tiboltrider":2g6at91g said:
The decals and red bits suggest this is a '93 model, not '94.

Wadsy >>>

:D

Where/how is the TT in the info. measured?...is that effective (horizontal) or actual, along the TT?

Cheers

Re:

'93 catalogue on left, '94 on right. Both list length as 535mm. I'm 5'8" with the same frame size - it's probably too small if you're taller than that. Mines kinda buried at the mo so I can't measured it for you.

Attachments

• sizes.jpg
    sizes.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 526
Re:

They've always used horizontal as their frame designs vary for other methods.
It'll be at max half an inch out if not.

tiboltrider":38ajikt5 said:
'93 catalogue on left, '94 on right. Both list length as 535mm. I'm 5'8" with the same frame size - it's probably too small if you're taller than that. Mines kinda buried at the mo so I can't measured it for you.

Thanks for the input Tim :)

Looks like probably too small me unfortunately :(

I'm about (just under) 5'10" and most of my bikes have a (actual) TT length (c-c) of approx 21.5"

Cheers

wadsy":1lawhlhs said:
tiboltrider":1lawhlhs said:

I'm about (just under) 5'10" and most of my bikes have a (actual) TT length (c-c) of approx 21.5"

Cheers
Lol I'm the same height but most mine (that aren't to small) have a horizontal 23-24"

FluffyChicken":1i9em14j said:
wadsy":1i9em14j said:
tiboltrider":1i9em14j said:

Cheers

Lol I'm the same height but most mine (that aren't to small) have a horizontal 23-24"

I suppose mine would be about 22.5" horizontal??? ;)

Cheers

Re:

I remember talking to Ian and Ange Pendry who both rode for maybe the UK distributor/Rocky Mountain back in 93 about this bike.She let me take her's out for a spin up to the Malvern's obelisk and was dead keen - then bought a Manitou!!

On another note i really don't understand why the seller kept the other parts and didn't sell as a whole or guessing thought he'd be better off flogging it all off separately/holding it to ransom! Great deal anyway for whoever bagged it.

Back