1994 Merlin Titanium

Re: 1994 Merlin Titanium (my Unicorn)

hmmm… and who would that be? :? :LOL:

i'll have to get the IRD expedition ti onto the Merlin and see how i like the handling before i decide if i want to let the bonty go.

RockiMtn":ty98r01u said:
hmmm… and who would that be? :? :LOL:

i'll have to get the IRD expedition ti onto the Merlin and see how i like the handling before i decide if i want to let the bonty go.

Did you win that one on eBay a week or two ago Frank?

nope, see my original post. it was courtesy of Mr.Toad off the Ritchey he picked up. we've been in discussions for quite some time, and only now have we came to a swap that we were both happy with. :D

RockiMtn":32swb3ha said:
nope, see my original post. it was courtesy of Mr.Toad off the Ritchey he picked up. we've been in discussions for quite some time, and only now have we came to a swap that we were both happy with. :D

Ah, missed that one. They should look awesome on it Frank. Interested to hear your comparison when you get a chance to swap the forks.

Re:

okay, finally went off the deep end and threw away my wallet as there's no longer money in it. :LOL:

decal is in decent shape, but the bonus is that it came with some original spares. :D for now i'll use it as is and keep the spares tucked away. ;)

Attachments

• DSC00100.JPG
    DSC00100.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 543
  • DSC00101.JPG
    DSC00101.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 543
Re:

some changes are in the works. along with the IRD expedition forks, looking to add some more titanium. :D

the ActionTec triple chain rings I've had for quite some time now, unsure of what to do with them. But now that I recently scored a Tioga cassette… i have a plan now! :cool:

also looking for a 1" titanium quill stem to potentially go threaded. thinking maybe an Ibis one. can anyone help me out? :)

Attachments

• DSC01927.JPG
    DSC01927.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 394
Back