1994 Kona Lava Dome

I fitted an Ahead threadless headset to my 1994 Lava Dome, provided your fork has enough steerer length then you will be fine fitting a threadless headset.

al-onestare":1los3taz said:
cbfuller20":1los3taz said:
Little big for me and got offered a lot more than what I paid for it

That's a shame. Got any pic's of the Ku? It's a rarity as you probably know.

And correct with your logic on the Lava Dome.

Blimey, just seen this (thanks Al).... yes the 1994 Lava Dome will have a 1 1/8th Headtube, and will accept either threaded or thread-less Headsets, so just depends on what forks you are fitting.

Back to the main event though - sorry to appear care-less regarding your original question, but please do post up any pictures of your Ku that you may have.

Here's hoping.

Pip.

Re: Re:

cbfuller20":1splgqqm said:
I've tried. Won't upload for some reason, think the picture is too big. Thoughts on how to get it uploaded?

It could be that you have only made a few posts, and the website won't allow you to post any picture just yet. You can put them on a picture host and insert them with IMG code, or copy a link in, or I can do it for you. I'll send you my e-mail address in a private message, then you should be able to send something to me, and I will post it up on here.

Pip

Re:

94 lavadome is 1 1/8" and just replace the threaded headset with a threadless one

Back