For Sale 1994 Fire Mountain - Complete bike - Very small frame (or component swaps)

simonrh

Dirt Disciple
I got this locally because it was round the corner and figured I would part it out. Sizing in photo but is 13.5 inch BB centre to TT centre.

However, having done a kid sized rebuild with my daughter recently, I felt guilty and figured someone might make better use of it with their mini-retrobiker over the christmas break instead of me just taking it to bits.

It all seems original except for the Marin saddle (obvs), Red X lite bar ends, kenda tyres and a crud guard at the back.
Otherwise identical to this: LINK

I have been through it and made sure wheels run straight / brakes / gears / bearings are all good - working fine, indexed nicely, etc, etc

It has blatantly had a chain lock slung round the top tube so is quite chipped there. The P2s have a bit of paint rub on the inside of the legs.

It is a straight bike that works as it should. Any questions gladly answered.

Not sure where to price it but thinking £90, if it doesn't sell I will just split it down in the new year.

Bedford or Buckden (cambs) area

I have my own build goign on that needs some of the following in black:
90s era black GT seatpost (26.8 ), black GT stem (1 1/8, long as poss), black GT bars (straight)
or something aftermarket where they look like they belong as a credible, retro set
So would consider swaps in some way
IMG_7390[1].JPG

IMG_7392[1].JPG

IMG_7394[1].JPG

Last edited:
Back