1994 Dave Lloyd Cats Wiskas

nice dave!.....it requires a full period rebuild, the dedication of all of your time and money to building old bikes and messing around on here with this rabble!....on a serious note though, dont modernise the bike, keep its carachter and your memories riding it and enjoy it oncemore..... :D

feetabix":20hfze0m said:
nice dave!.....it requires a full period rebuild, the dedication of all of your time and money to building old bikes and messing around on here with this rabble!....on a serious note though, dont modernise the bike, keep its carachter and your memories riding it and enjoy it oncemore..... :D

I totally agreee, but i will take it off your hands if you want..... :LOL:

Nice frame!

I have one that I'm going to build up with campag and other euro parts like USE, RC35s etc, (its part of my eurobike therapy for not bidding on the Zinn that Sinnerman now has!)

The only thing is mine has a old hope disc tab on the rear stays that needs to come off (it is pig ugly and heavy) please could you post up a decent pic of your canti mounts and rear brake cable boss?

nevadasmith":32a23ff1 said:
Nice frame!

I have one that I'm going to build up with campag and other euro parts like USE, RC35s etc, (its part of my eurobike therapy for not bidding on the Zinn that Sinnerman now has!)

The only thing is mine has a old hope disc tab on the rear stays that needs to come off (it is pig ugly and heavy) please could you post up a decent pic of your canti mounts and rear brake cable boss?

Just swap?

daj":oqag8446 said:
nevadasmith":oqag8446 said:
Nice frame!

Just swap?

Hah - I'd love too but mine also has rusty stays, and a dented head tube ....anon.... long term project! ;)

Cheers folks, good to hear some appreciation!!

Here's some more pics, and there are others of bits n pieces I've accumulated from back in the day.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

The pics of all the other bits are in my gallery, for anyone geeky enough to want a look!

One thing I can't find are my RC35's (1993 I think, the atmosphere balanced ones). I changed them as one of the drop outs came loose a few years ago. I have an awfull feeling I may have chucked them as I considered them knackered, but holding out hope they have been stashed in my mums garage!!

That would be a bugger!

By the way I think I agree that putting on disc mounts would be a bad idea. I'm just going through ways of modernising it a bit so I use it a lot, as it deserves. But the v's a much better than I remember.....though I'm sure the are folk here who would want the xtr cantis back on!

Back