1994 Amp Research Laguna Beach.CA B3

I left a e-mail by www.amp-research.com and ask them if they had a seat stay from a amp b3,but the e-mail i got from them,is that there are NO seat stay left from the amp b3 :( .

So that means,i must look for a seat stay from a Amp B3 and hope that some one her could help me with it.

Just ride it and see what happens! :) Looks like a good repair to me.

Unless you're going to use it for serious downhill runs, I'm sure it will be OK.

And if it does break, worry about it then. As HarryCrumb says, you can get new parts from Amp easily.

I think the tubing is made of 6061, but I doubt the dropout is. Just a thought.

As a matter of interest, are you certain its 1994? I have one which looks identical to yours (apart from the welding) and I've never known the exact year of manufacture.

Cheers,
Andrew

andyz":3v80lfai said:
As a matter of interest, are you certain its 1994? I have one which looks identical to yours (apart from the welding) and I've never known the exact year of manufacture.

Cheers,
Andrew

Just email your serial number to Brion at Amp. They have a data base of "most" of the bikes they made. Their list includes forks and brake calipers.

Brion@amp-research.com

trail_head":1qr8b0k4 said:
andyz":1qr8b0k4 said:

Cheers,
Andrew

Just email your serial number to Brion at Amp. They have a data base of "most" of the bikes they made. Their list includes forks and brake calipers.

Brion@amp-research.com

Just had an email back from Brion - apparently they don't have the records any more. Amp couldn't see the need for them, so they chucked them away! :shock: :(

andyz":3ksokh8e said:
trail_head":3ksokh8e said:
andyz":3ksokh8e said:

Cheers,
Andrew

Brion@amp-research.com

Just had an email back from Brion - apparently they don't have the records any more. Amp couldn't see the need for them, so they chucked them away! :shock: :(

Sorry dude, that sucks.

Hello,

At the moment i got not enough time to build the Amp Research and put the frame and the amp fork on the wall in mine little livingroom,see the photos.

p4pb9243580.jpg

p4pb9243586.jpg

And so you can see,i polished the amp frame and look nice again :D

Back