1993 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

You've got to love that eternal search for 'That part' ;)

I have a higher rise stem on my Fat Chance Shock a Billy than most seem to use but it just makes the ride so more comfortable, still a great cross country weapon though.

I'm just finishing a night shift of work without much time after sleeping for the next on so I'll try and remember to get you pics/ size. Just remind me if you don't hear anything.

Tim

Re:

Hi rise stems look funny but I can't ride 3 deg anymore. that stem i had in the first few pics i had to engage in a bidding war to get and now i don't know where I've left it :facepalm: don't even know if i have it or not. :facepalm:
no worries if you forget and thanks
Cheers
Lf

I'm not looking to sell it yet but a have a 110 x zero 1 1/8" with noodle kicking about if you ever needed it.

nicely done. glad the frame, fork and the stem went to a good home! ;) can't recall… was the seatpost also from me?

Re:

frame, fork 2x syncros stems 1 syncros flat bar, a 27.0 seat post and the cranks plus a couple rface BBs :shock: :LOL:

oh yeah… cranks. so those on there are from me? :LOL: totally forgot about those. :facepalm: no wonder all those parts are so fine! hahaha ;)

great looking ride, I really like the red on black and white of the original build, but it also looks good kitted out with M900 and just silver.

Re:

Thanks for the kind words cyclotoine :D Im going to have to make some more small changes to it :facepalm: Mini Freak's bike is almost identical to mine :oops: just one size down.thats ok tho it may help me finally finish and post a build thread for a 93 merlin i have been tinkering with the last 2-3 years :oops: all in good time whats the rush?

Back