1993 Rockhopper FS lovely original condition, or swap 4 bits

nathanman

Retrobike Rider
For sale we have a 1993 Rockhopper FS 19", spec is original as far as i can see. Full exage groupset in tidy working order, x25 rims on exage hubs. I bought this from elpedro666 a few weeks back with the intention of making it sparkly again but i now have another project that has come up and dont have the room for 2 :cry: I'd really rather keep it but to appease the lady wife it needs to go. It really is a lovely steed and is perfect to ride as is or will make an easy project to get it minty mint. There is a bit of cable rub and scratches but nothing bad (see pics in link to original thread below). Im after what I paid for it which was £120 including postage and the specialized pedals. You can also collect the bike from Guildford, Surrey for the bargain price of £100.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... rockhopper

:cry:
Wish I hadn't turned down the £180 cash offer in the afternoon, after we'd agreed on £120 in the morning now... ;)

Or the £250 the day after, ain't life amusing sometimes :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'd much rather be keeping it fella :cry: Most women just don't understand why a man needs more than one bike :evil:

nathanman":17zj5v0e said:
I'd much rather be keeping it fella :cry: Most women just don't understand why a man needs more than one bike :evil:

Try convincing her it's for her - I've sneaked a couple in like that ;)

To the top. Open for swaps for marin bits and forks around 1995/6, also need a set of mavic 220's on whites hubs (or similar).

Back