1993 Klein Attitude in Gossamer

mkozaczek

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Yeah, yeah... I know, another Gossamer Attitude. Anyways, here is a 93 (technically a 94 by SN) Attitutde painted in the somewhat rare Gossamer paint scheme. This bike is a solid rider, but no beauty queen by any stretch. Has a bunch of chips and scratches, but no dents, cranks or any other damage. All bearings and cable liners will be replaced, so the bike will perform like new. Kit includes frame, fork, mc1 and Syncros 31.6 seatpost.

Asking $1925 shipped (previously $2050)

Full album of pics : http://s141.photobucket.com/user/mkozac ... amp;page=1

DSC_3210.jpg

DSC_3212.jpg

DSC_3213.jpg

DSC_3214.jpg

DSC_3216.jpg

clear coat run... kind of unusual for Klein

DSC_3218.jpg

DSC_3221.jpg

DSC_3222.jpg

Re:

Wishing I had bigger bike storage space right now... this would make a lovely m900 spec'd 'rider'

Re:

I love the chips, they look like it has been used, they are very well done. It would be a novelty to see a GK Klein that is used. :LOL:

Re: Re:

treacle":37qjopwd said:
Wishing I had bigger bike storage space right now... this would make a lovely m900 spec'd 'rider'

I was thinking some Campy and Synros would suit well.

It's a great bike with the 93s being the best MC1 Attitudes (larger DT and ST) and a truly rare paint scheme. It's a wonderful counterpoint to all the typical gators, horizons and everything else out there. Really stands out and doesn't ask for so much attention.

Someone give it a good home for the holidays... it's all cold and lonely in my shop

Back