1993 Klein Attitude 21" Prototype Frame/Fork/Mission Co

Re: 1993 Klein Attitude 21" Prototype

BoyBurning":1ppben6w said:
ez054098":1ppben6w said:
This is for the frame, Mission Control stem/handlebar combo and Klein chain control device.

Check out the pictures. Any questions, please ask.

Am I correct in reading that you are not including the forks with the frame...?

Seems a shame to split them in my opinion...

BB

No, typeo. The forks are definitely included!

Duty is about another 30-35% of value declared, problem with putting a low value on declaration form is insurance cover if something should go wrong whilst in hands of courier. I got stung £106 on a £300 frame and they wouldnt release it until I had paid, it was down as a second hand item and a gift valued at £300. There is a time limit you have to pay within too.

Vinevo":3uxednap said:
Duty is about another 30-35% of value declared, problem with putting a low value on declaration form is insurance cover if something should go wrong whilst in hands of courier. I got stung £106 on a £300 frame and they wouldnt release it until I had paid, it was down as a second hand item and a gift valued at £300. There is a time limit you have to pay within too.

Scandalous :shock:

chiswickcollectables":kvp8fwtp said:
Vinevo":kvp8fwtp said:

Scandalous :shock:

For bike parts, when I last checked it was 6.7% of the value including shipping costs, plus a handling charge and VAT so in this instance:-

Frame is $1500 which is approx £1000
Shipping will be approx £80
Add together and multiply by 1.067 for Import Tax which gives £1152.36.
Handling charge will be £15 making it £1167.36.
Multiply it by 1.2 for VAT and the grand total will be in the region of £1400

Bleedin' tax man! All those lovely bikes for grabs over the pond etc pushed out of sensible reach!

Hope you get a buyer soon.

Back