1993 Klein Adept 19" Small 700C M900 SOLD PP

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Up for sale, my 1993 Klein Adept in Klein size 19" small. This is basically a Klein Adroit frame (without the boron) which takes a 700C size wheel.

Finished in metallic blue, this is a darker shade than the candy blue, looks to me to be the same blue used on the Nightstorm, looks beautiful when the sun hits it. Fuselage is in excellent shape, no dents or cracks, there is a paint blemish on the top tube pictured. Small bit of chainsuck, the odd chip/scratch which are pictured.

Full XTR M900 groupset in excellent near mint used condition, hubs are laced to mavic MA40 rims and were built last year by Strada Handbuilt Wheels. Tyres are Panaracer slicks, but I will include a pair of NOS amberwall Panaracer Smokes. Syncros hardcore post and original Flite, and Klein Instinct grips complete build.

The bike rides perfect, all bearings good, and you can tell this bike hasn't had a hard life. Rumour ir only around 300 of these were ever made.

£2500 + shipping. Any questions please ask.

Would also consider a trade against an 18" XS Attitude.

Re: 1993 Klein Adept 19" Small 700C M900 NEAR MINT

Hi
Very nice I have a sweet mc2 xs backfire I could be tempted to swap if you are interested

Re: 1993 Klein Adept 19" Small 700C M900 NEAR MINT

Thanks for the comments guys, still available, would sell the fuselage for £1500.

Fuselage and seat post SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

M900 XTR is not for sale, wheelset is if anyone is interested.

Back