1993 Colnago Master Olympic frame and fork - art deco - SOLD

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
1993 Colnago Master Olympic frame and fork --* NOW SOLD *

Art Deco paint style

Sadly as mentioned in another for sale thread I have to clear a few things as I have a large vet bill along with a few other unexpected family costs.
I am gutted at having to part with this as I have not built it up yet and its still in its box in the loft where its been for a while. Hence while I would love to keep it, its not getting used and may as well be moved on.
Its a lovely frame in its original art deco style. Its not perfect and does have a couple of chips here and there but is generally very good condition. The chrome likewise is in very good condition.
It has at a piont in its past had the rear dropouts 'squeezed' in transit and was taken to Neil Orrell to check alignment and make sure all was good. There is a slight mark on the left lower seatstay where it was clamped, otherwise not really noticable, definately no chrome damage and all is perfectly aligned. Nobody would likely notice but its worth mentioning so there is nothing amiss.
It will come with the Record bottom bracket that it came with. I was going to swap it out for my Dura Ace when i built it but I dont have the tool, so it can go with it. It could probably do with a regrease I think.

Seat Tube (ctc): 50.5cm
Top Tube (ctc): 53cm
Overall its a beautiful frame that I would love to keep but alas, needs must.
Looking for £395 delivered within mainland UK
payment by Paypal (buyer to pay fee's), bank transfer (prefered) or cash on collection.
Any questions or for more pics just drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap.
Thanks for looking

NOW SOLD - pending payment - THANKS
Jamie

Re: 1993 Colnago Master Olympic frame and fork - art deco - 50cm

Damn that's lovely but sadly too small even for my short legs

GLWTS

Re: Colnago frame

Hi Jamie,
I have a friend who is interested in your Colnago Master Olympic frame.
He's not a forum member but I will send you a PM with his contact details etc.
Thanks,
Nick.

Re:

Hi Nick
Have emailed your friend and Colnago is now sold pending payment
Thanks very much

Jamie

Back