1993 AMP Research B2

I was tinkering with my SC Superlight in the Kitchen last night thinking how nice it would be to have some dry tracks to take her out on rather than the swampy mud fest that is the south of England currently... Then you post pics like that...

I currently have a little effigy of you Jason hanging from my monitor !!! :twisted:

I think I need to get my ass to Vegas ...... ROAD TRIP ......

Hilts":3c3b8im7 said:
I think I need to get my ass to Vegas ...... ROAD TRIP ......

There's no time like the present, and you might as well take advantage of the monster exchange advantage you enjoy to come have some fun in the sun. :cool:

The other night over dinner having watched Klunkerz and seen Mrs F enjoy the film I said her how cool it would be to fly to the states, hire a winnebago (sp??) and drive across it hitting all the cool MTB spots...

her response..

'You'd be on your f8ckin own'...

I guess Klunkerz hasn't made THAT much of an impression on her...

Hilts":nozycx8n said:
The other night over dinner having watched Klunkerz and seen Mrs F enjoy the film I said her how cool it would be to fly to the states, hire a winnebago (sp??) and drive across it hitting all the cool MTB spots...

her response..

I guess Klunkerz hasn't made THAT much of an impression on her...

Sounds to me that you got the ideal response...

I won't tell you what she said when I responded 'great, I'll go on my own' as there may be children that view this site...

Amp

Just that the UK trail builders are sort off going down that route, with trails geting lairyer by the year big boulders roots and rocksteps, 5 to 6 inch plus travel is fast becoming the XC standard across here.

Hilts":2ymod7hh said:

her response..

Tell her she can visit all the spots from Thelma and Louise.

DO NOT let her drive when you get near the grand canyon though ;)

Back