For Sale 1993/1994 Dekerf Team SL Serial number DEK134

I know this is a long shot but is this still available? I had this bike in my 20's living in Vancouver. I'm currently in Switzerland and would love to take a look.
Hi Cloewen,
Yes it is still available,I have just moved to hergiswil if you like to view it when are you available.

Regards

David 0798951418

I live in Leysin high above lake Geneva so I will have to find time and before that I now must think if it is realistic for me to purchase an old bike because of nostalgia. Perhaps I need to think of it as art! What is your swiss franc "I wanna get rid of it" price so I can massage this through my brain?

Hi Cloewen,
When I purchases this bike back in 1993 I paid around 2000 Great British Pounds,But now to the man at the back for 1300 Swiss Franks since it is going to a good home ;)

Regards

David

Image won't load for some reason

From Bottom bracket to top frame 16.5inches or 42cm

Top tube from middle of handle bars to seatpost 57cm

If you want I can do whatsapps video call if you want to see remotely.

Regards

David

OK thanks, that is quite small unfortunately. I think I rode an 18" Dekerf when I had one. I would also really only be interested in frame/stem and maybe fork which we would have had to discuss. thanks for the time. Hope you enjoy Switzerland, there is some great riding. Not quite like the Shore in my hometown of N. Vancouver though....

Back