1992 Xizang before and after

The Ken":ps6qr39j said:
Overall it is a bit front heavy with the disk and forks but my arse is bigger nowdays so it balances out :LOL:

thanks for the comments.

You could always put the child seat back to balance things out ;) :LOL:

the child seat still goes on every weekend for the sunday morning ride... not really much effort though with an average road speed of 6mph (my eldest son dictates the speed). I ought to weigh the bike to see what it is like now.

the blue chain ring hasn't shown up yet but the seller has been awol for a few days so I guess he is ill or something, he has a good reputation and I've bought from him in the past. It'll will turn up and when it does I'll post a few new pics.

Rigid update and finally fitted the RAF chainrings...

main.php

main.php

Legrand... do you have a pic of that part? I think I only need the mounting bracket for my original caliper.

I also now need a new axle as mine has a very slight bend in it after dropping the whel on its side :(

Looking good matey :cool:

Glad you've changed the stem, retro Zoom looks nice, and also a bit sleeker with no bar ends.

I know its all personal taste, but I do prefer it with Rock Shox :(

First one to admit that I am not a GT fan but loving your build, great improvement- are you doing MM with or without the child seat ;) :LOL: :LOL:

clockworkgazz":iz26yh4g said:
First one to admit that I am not a GT fan but loving your build, great improvement- are you doing MM with or without the child seat ;) :LOL: :LOL:

With the child seat.

The Ken is our Recovery Logistics Manager. There to carry us off the track! ;)

Back