1992 raleigh dynatech diablo dx finished pg3

Re: 1992 raleigh dynatech....diablo dx????

yup, some british bouncy ones that arent pace!!!! (and because my spare pace forks are too new haha)

the odysseys taken a back seat while the decals are sorted and clear coat arrives. looking forward to racing these at mayhem

small update, some super cool forks arrived, gave them a quick polish and need to fit a longer steerer but i rek theyll be ace!!!!

fingers crossed the headset etc comes tomorrow....

Re:

Small update

Forks etc fitted, awaiting a higher rise stem as i feel this is too low at present especially with a buggered back. Short arm mech cleaned and fitted, xt mech, dx cantis and rapidfire plus shifters cleaned and fitted. Also fitted a turbo but needs miving back a touch but will sort that when its ridable. Now all im waiting for is cable outer ends, crimps, the stem and 2 hours spare

I had a pair of those (but in a gold colour)
Modeled on manitou 1 forks. Think they were £220 bitd, but I was 14/15 so can't fully remember

I hadn't seen this when you popped round for the Butler earlier.

Looking good!

cheers dude, a more comfy stem arrived today, its now yellow and drying .....clear in the morning and fitting tomorrow evening fingers crossed. just awaiting cable ends etc to all but complete both of them now

Re:

I like the funky colour scheme! :cool:

Looks like a relatively easy build mate, how much travel In those forks?

About that burgundy stem ;)

Maybe I will be able to find a home for it soon

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Shhhhhhhh!

Mike

Re:

You won it then?

Travels about 30mm i think
And stems being saved for a future pace build......when i find one haha

However the cheap amazon cable ends etc appear to be taking their time getting here :(

Back