1992 Orange Prestige (lesser spotted Ritchey tubes)

Re:

The one I have linked above clearly has the Ritchey logic prestige decal. Looks very similar to mine.. Here's another example of Ritchey Logic Prestige... From MBUK November 1992.

Attachments

• IMG_4283.JPG
    IMG_4283.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_4284.JPG
    IMG_4284.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_4285.JPG
    IMG_4285.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 307
Re:

My Prestige has no tubing decal, just a decal of the shop it was sold from.. so perhaps removed by the shop? but as the other Logic Prestige's shown, is very much the same in appearance.

Attachments

• IMG_4286.JPG
    IMG_4286.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_4287.JPG
    IMG_4287.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 306
Theres certainly a big chunk of decal missing from the bottom, but a tiny triangle of white is still there which I'm guessing is remains of the prestige part- bike is boxed otherwise I'd post a pic..

Davedownhill":3oz2okby said:
Theres certainly a big chunk of decal missing from the bottom, but a tiny triangle of white is still there which I'm guessing is remains of the prestige part- bike is boxed otherwise I'd post a pic..

:D . That confirms that. Nice Prestige! :cool:

Re: Re:

Cheshire1980":lunztjm7 said:
My Prestige has no tubing decal, just a decal of the shop it was sold from.. so perhaps removed by the shop? but as the other Logic Prestige's shown, is very much the same in appearance.

My memory must be fading mate as that's my old bike but I must have sold it to the person who you got it from. That's the one I meant. :D

Coleman had it before me and the original owner before that. :cool:

I won the purple Clockwork btw. :facepalm: :LOL:

So I would be the new owner of the prestige !! It's been some years since I've been on the forum and as long since I owned a retro orange..dam kids. So looking forward to getting the prestige and starting a bit of light restoration on it. Good to be back in the retro fold. Cheers

clockwork davo":302hio7k said:
So I would be the new owner of the prestige !! It's been some years since I've been on the forum and as long since I owned a retro orange..dam kids. So looking forward to getting the prestige and starting a bit of light restoration on it. Good to be back in the retro fold. Cheers

Glad the prestige has gone to a good home! Great bikes :cool:

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":38z360ed said:
Cheshire1980":38z360ed said:

My memory must be fading mate as that's my old bike but I must have sold it to the person who you got it from. That's the one I meant. :D

Coleman had it before me and the original owner before that. :cool:

I won the purple Clockwork btw. :facepalm: :LOL:

I was plumbing for you to get the purple clockwork mate. Looks ace! Must put some close up pics up! :D

Back