1992 Klein Adroit in Gator Linear Fade

Adroit

I need one of those except about 2 sizes larger. Anyone got a spare one lying about?

Nice one Arch..always good to takes risks every now and then...
£900 is a good price for a nice Klein Adroit with rigids and sus forks at the moment IMHO..
I'll never forget though when I backed out of exactly the same deal on a Team M/G/P in the US a while back for just over £400!
Pretty sure yours is an 18" right?..looks perfect!
J

jonrock":1jv0q806 said:
Nice one Arch..always good to takes risks every now and then...
£900 is a good price for a nice Klein Adroit with rigids and sus forks at the moment IMHO..
I'll never forget though when I backed out of exactly the same deal on a Team M/G/P in the US a while back for just over £400!
Pretty sure yours is an 18" right?..looks perfect!
J

Well, the shipping price was VERY high, so the deal was good but not amazing like I thought it would be.
It's an 18" allright and very pretty. The paint is not faded so it gleams in the sun brilliantly.
Actually it's so beautiful that I was just talking on the phone with certain forum member about it, because his wife wants the frameset... ;)

If those shipping costs where too high you know you can take it up with Paypal?...
I just sent a frame/fork/stem Klein to Europe and it was slightly over £50.
I guess the whole bike shouldnt have between more than £50-£100?
I might like that Gator to my friend...fancy a nice Adroit in another style of paint job?
J

Archangel":3hp8k8ed said:
Actually it's so beautiful that I was just talking on the phone with certain forum member about it, because his wife wants the frameset... ;)

:shock: :? :eek:

Latest posts

Back