1992 Diamond Back Ascent EX time warp....

Now for sale as a very easy project as I have yet another bucket list project just arrived!

For sale as in the pics in its standard guise.

I’ll list it in the for sale section but after £175 collected or £200 inc postage to uk mainland.

Cheers
Andy

Yup.... pink ODI grips and anodised pink bottle cage plus a black XT seatpost will be my build if it don’t sell as I’ll hide it in the loft for a few months and the wife will hopefully think I’ve started a cull
:D

That’s really nice and classic !! Those tyres are worth a few Bob

Re:

You’re not far from me.........

What else are you needing to cull? I’d only buy that and strip it for the group.

Ha....

Got this and the Sunn for sale at the mo... lots of parts to sell when I get around to it... mechs and stuff mainly LX and DX....

When i bought the Scott Endorphin day after Boxing Day I promised the wife I’d sell 2!....

I'm a newbie here, joined as I am enthusiastic again about my old DiamondBack Ascent 1990. Am resurrecting it as my new main mode of transport. I live out in the sticks of rural Portugal so it ideal as is. Still going well despite almost non use during the last 15 years. I' like to put a new chain on to start with but looking online the descriptions are so nerdy I have no idea what to get. Would just a regular chain from somewhere like Decathlon be ok something more specialized?
Usage would e for road and xc with nothing too exaggerated in gradients!
Any advice welcomed.

Got an 89 one, pretty tidy but not as mint as this one, lovely bikes, so enjoyable to ride that I now use it as my main commuter, they look stunning too. DB's are sadly underappreciated in my opinion, but those who are lucky enough to have one get it. This is a bargain and if you need a reasonably priced classic that will serve you reliably as a fun everyday rider you can do a lot worse.

Slight thread bump and off topic.

Assuming that the Avenir saddle is the one which was OE. Do you have any pics of it? Trying to find one for my recently acquired bike same as yours.

Back