1991 Rocky Mountain SUMMIT on eBay UK, 18.5" c-c, ships worldwide

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This one’s been going around for well over a year, with varying prices (all too steep).

How’s it going Frank? :)

Hiya Adrian.
I woke up on the right side of the dirt this morning, so it's going to be a good day! 👴 😂
I hope all is well on your side of the pond.

I had no idea that this one had been around so long. This is the first time I recall seeing it. I never had much luck in the past finding a RM Summit on my 24-hr Google searches due to the search terms. I kept getting links to biking at the summit of the Rocky Mountains. I imagine it's the same if you're looking for a RM Altitude. It would be a lot easier to find if they named it the Screamer or the Predator.

In fact, I wonder if that would be an interesting thread to start: "Create Your Own Intimidating MTB Name". Think "Gut Punch", or "The Plague", etc., or something so barbaric - so horrific and fear-inducing that people would want to run from it if they heard it was headed their way, like "Diarrhea". 😯😦😧😮😲😨😱 YOU CAN"T ESCAPE! <blood-curdling scream goes here>🤣

You don't see these everyday.
Not mine, and too tall for me anyway.

View attachment 689106
Hello,
Is the bike for sale?
If so i am interested in this MTB.
Greetings
Luzin

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hello,
Is the bike for sale?
If so i am interested in this MTB.
Greetings
Luzin
@Luzin,
Welcome to Retrobike, where wallets are drained in pursuit of old glory says of MTBing.:D

This is the "MTB & Marketplace watch" forum, where members post stuff they see for sale on the internet.
This particular bike for sale is an eBay auction that I posted over a year ago, and as I said, not mine. Typically, if a link to an eBay auction has expired, that bike is no longer available.

Youmight have better luck finding a bike currently for sale if you checkout the "MTB For Sale" forum. That's where bike owners list their own stuff for sale. On that forum, it's possible that an owner listed a bike there but there were no takers, so even years later it might be worth a try to contact the owner and he might still have that bike and would be willing to deal with you.

Keep watching, and sooner or later one of those bikes will surface again. You may even find a lot more stuff that you didn't know was out there that you didn't realize that you wanted (needed?) until you saw it. That's what happened to me, and almost 15 years later, I'm still here!

Again, welcome to the fold!

Back