1991 Rocky Mountain Stratos

stratos

18.5"

Also had a good look at the bike last night:

All original except for seat and tires. Cant find the them but if I do, i would be happy to send them to the new owner.

Handlebars have been cut-down about an inch or so. I found the onza bar ends which i will include. the grips have been cut as well to facilitate installation of the bar ends.

the bike is dirty as you can see from the pic. a few scratches on the fork. frame is excellent and will finish nicely with a little clean up.

I took it for a quick spin last night. brakes are functional but need adjustments. the chain is skipping but I am not going to take it in to get fixed.

i would suggest a complete overhaul for the new owner.

PM if anyone needs more pics or info.

thx

Re: stratos

tonealone":28qsqcrj said:
18.5"

Also had a good look at the bike last night:

All original except for seat and tires. Cant find the them but if I do, i would be happy to send them to the new owner.

Handlebars have been cut-down about an inch or so. I found the onza bar ends which i will include. the grips have been cut as well to facilitate installation of the bar ends.

the bike is dirty as you can see from the pic. a few scratches on the fork. frame is excellent and will finish nicely with a little clean up.

I took it for a quick spin last night. brakes are functional but need adjustments. the chain is skipping but I am not going to take it in to get fixed.

i would suggest a complete overhaul for the new owner.

PM if anyone needs more pics or info.

thx

A tad too big for me really glwts though.

yep that is a 1991. Still have mine. And yep that's all original except the saddle... on mine nothing original is left aside from the derailleurs. Its the same size as the Hammer my gf is riding as her commuter bike. Tempting to get it (plus I'm in ottawa so the shipping wouldn't be too bad a cost) and surprise her with a matching bike.

Any local interest in this bike. Need to get it out of my garage soon! I am the original owner.

Offers????
thx

Hi I’m interested. Had one back in 90-91 that was stolen about five years back. Do you have additional pictures info and an updated price? I’m in Winnipeg.

Thx. JK

Back