1991 Rocky Mountain Stratos. Farmer John, refinished Kona P2

TheJackel2013

Retro Guru
I am starting a clear out after finishing my 5 builds. Prices are in USD and items ship from Canada. I am open to offers. Worse I can do is politely say No. The only trade I am looking for are a set of black Ringle skewers, 1st gen syncros handlebar with sleeve, or a minty and rebuilt Mag21 fork in 1 1/8.

1) 1991 Rocky Mountain Stratos Frame and Tange Big Fork only, in size 18.5". in good condition with original decals mostly intact. See build thread in my signature for more pics. Asking $100 USD

DSC04045.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

3) Fresh from the powder coaters, a refinished set of P2 Forks. 1 1/8" and 135mm threaded steerer. Asking $50 USD

4) Minty SS5 Levers, stickers are perfect, look new, asking $20 USD

5) VP pedals which have been repacked and bearings adjusted so they're buttery smooth. Came from the same bike that did less than 200kms. Cosmetically in very good condition. Asking $20 USD

SOLD:
A minty mini Deore DX group with thumbs and F&R shifters. Came off a bike that did less than 200kms. Shifter clamps are perfectly black and have no rust. R. Derailleur pulleys are like new. F. Derailleur is 28.6. Asking $100 USD SOLD
A set of damaged and not rideable Syncros Powerflite fork built from spares I had lying around. Perfect for a wall hanger or for parts. $40 USD[/b] SOLD
A set of VGC condition Tioga Farmer John Nephews. Tread is very good depth and the amber walls are still very yellow. Not much sun damage. Asking $60 USD for the pair

Back