1991 Retro Gary Fisher Supercaliber Aluminum all original

Thequints":8flahwwj said:
Do you still have your yellow Gary fisher super caliber?

Now that is what I'd call optimism! The thread is four years old now, and with only three posts from the seller. Good luck though, you may be lucky.

Welcome to the forum ;)

Mike

Re: Do you still have it! YES

Yes I still have it and have ridden it about 10 miles since the original post. I never listed it for sale.

Thequints":3lgfut4l said:
Do you still have your yellow Gary fisher super caliber?

I still have it. Sorry didn't know how to quote you it did not pop up as an option before so I am re-sending this. If your interested let me know.

I have a 1991 Fisher Supercaliber, yellow with Shark on top bar. It is all aluminum and super light. It is all original and in great condition, it even still has its original tires with at least 50% tread left on them. only problem is the second to smallest rear gear is missing some teeth. I have ridden it off road twice, about 6 miles each time on a light trail. Other than that I have put about 50 miles on it, on the road. I am the original owner, I bought it new back in 1991. The picture shown has street tires, I have ridden about 10 miles on those, I have the original dirt tires.

As is pretty obvious I never use it and am wondering if anyone has an idea where the best place is to sell it, and what price I should ask?

Thanks!
Hello. Do you still have your Gary Fisher? I'd be interested in buying it if you still have it. I had this bike when I was in high school and I have been looking for one for years. Feel free to email me, text or call me. 215-589-0988. josephleowesley@gmail.com

Cheers!

Joe

@Thequints The seller hasn't been on here since 2017 so I think it's highly unlikely you will get a reply. In which case I would be deleting my email address and phone number from the thread if I were you. Then again you might get lucky and it turns out you are related to a prince who has millions of dollars to give you if only you can send them a few thousand first to get the money out the country :)

Back