1991 Orange Aluminium 'O'

i actually prefer that to my elite.....the seatstays look like bruce lee compared to my bruce forsyth round ones....... :roll:

Great to see some retro computer being used and retro wiring :) Leave it as is or trim it down a resolder.

I must be the only one who prefers the 'modern'/'future' style of graphics to the old curvey ones

Why are you looking for forks ? Just want a bit of bounce.

I think it's classed as a 1992 model as it's the same frame as mine a '3rd batch run model' (I could check the serial)

I see the gear, the apparent belly and the bike will make you blend in well with the larger Retro meets.

FluffyChicken":2h7n71v6 said:
Great to see some retro computer being used and retro wiring :) Leave it as is or trim it down a resolder.

I must be the only one who prefers the 'modern'/'future' style of graphics to the old curvey ones

Why are you looking for forks ? Just want a bit of bounce.

I think it's classed as a 1992 model as it's the same frame as mine a '3rd batch run model' (I could check the serial)

I see the gear, the apparent belly and the bike will make you blend in well with the larger Retro meets.

Ta, yeah just want a bit of bounce - spot on! Was at Cannock a few weeks ago and still got a touch of white finger syndrome... :oops:

The Avocet's ace, but I agree with the comments that the wiring's a bit of a mess. New wheels are on the way as a bit of a build update - Mavic 231's with LX hubs, also some XT cantis off ebay and Continental tubes, too.

Nah, there's no flab on me, was just jesting :?

*breathes in for a few seconds*

Cheers,

Matty

What's happened to the spd? Really like the first set of pictures

Back