1991 Marin Pine Mountain - SOLD

mousemat

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
It is with regret I am putting my Pine Mountain up for sale, after 17 miles on it yesterday I finally gave in to the fact that it's a size too small! It's a 17.5" (in Marin terms that's centre to centre) and I really need a 19"!! :cry:

The bike is 99% original specification all except the original foam hex grips which split so I replaced them with some Ritchey foam hex grips as this was the nearest to original spec as I could find. Other than that it's Deore DX throughout and even has the original Rockstar tyres and Marin Lite leather saddle!

On the downside the Pine Mountain graphics from the top tube are missing and there are a few small chips and scratches on the left fork leg (pictured). Other than that I don't think you'll find a more original Pine Mountain in all it's Zolatone and neon orange glory!!

£175 collected from Milton Keynes or postage can be arranged at cost.

Attachments

• IMG_2425.JPG
    IMG_2425.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,776
  • IMG_2424.JPG
    IMG_2424.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 2,777
  • IMG_2423.JPG
    IMG_2423.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 2,776
  • IMG_2422.JPG
    IMG_2422.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 2,776
dude where were you 6 months ago when i was geting rid of my 19" '91 Pine? it was too big for me, we could have done a straight swap :roll:

haggis":vi5abxbu said:
dude where were you 6 months ago when i was geting rid of my 19" '91 Pine? it was too big for me, we could have done a straight swap :roll:

Probably trying to convince myself that this one was OK! :oops:

Bump! Would be interested in trading it against the following frames:

19" Pace RC200
19" Teesdale built Hot
19" early 90's Explosif

Willing to listen to offers as well?

Latest posts

Back