1991 Klein Adroit Backfire 19" Campagnolo SOLD

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Up for sale, my fully restored 1991 Klein Adroit Backfire which was painted by JonRock to a very high standard. Firstly the fork is from an Attitude so is NOT a Strata.

Every part used was NOS apart from the front mech, I have most of the boxes for these. Groupset is 8 speed Campagnolo Centaur in rare graphite finish. Hubs are laced to Campagnolo Atek, with NOS original Specialized Ground Control tyres. Seat post is a NOS Syncros hardcore 425mm length, and saddle NOS original Selle Italia Flite. Grips are NOS Grab On MTN-2.

Since the rebuild the bike has not been ridden so is in perfect condition, full rebuild thread can be found here -

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=173341&hilit=klein+adroit

I will consider a trade against another 19" small Adroit, or an XS 18" Attitude, rigid forks only and MC1 or MC2.

Price is £3000 SOLD

I will also split, but rather have buyers lined up ready.

Fuselage £2200

Complete Campagnolo groupset NOT including the tyres/saddle/seat post (these are only for sale if the bike is complete) £1000

Any questions please ask, now for some pictures -

Re:

Very well priced, you'll be hard pushed to gather that groupset like that again, must resist!

GLWS James.

Re: 1991 Klein Adroit Backfire 19" Small NOS Campagnolo Build

Beautiful bike and build.

Nod to J Rock. Excellent quality on the paint!

:shock: wow, stunning, every part, just, wow :shock:

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Re: Re:

Giom6":1a5i2dqg said:
hubba hubba! Where did you find all that kit? Amazing build mate...

Thanks Gio, more interest in the groupset I think! I may consider splitting but only selling the complete groupset minus the tyres/saddle/post.

Back