1990 Raleigh Lizard

My teenage love!😂

I had one of these as a 14 year old & absolutely loved it. I had it circled in my Mum’s catalogue, and it was also top of my Christmas List!
That bike came and went, like they do, and two years ago I had the opportunity to purchase this one to relive those days and memories a little.👌

It is dated May 1990, and in excellent condition everything is 100% original apart from the stainless inner cables which I fitted last year.
It is important to me to keep it original, and I’ve added a couple of extras from that period to make it ‘pop’ a little. The popular Ever Ready Nite Lites from the 90’s and a NOS neon green MT Zefal pump which was still in its packaging when I received it.😀View attachment 661926

The Lizard was a popular Raleigh model of it’s time, yes it’s a little on the heavy side, but it rides like a dream and is perfect for a ride down memory lane on any day of the week!😊
I remember several of my friends had one of these back in the day; it was fabulous then and just as good now!

That’s in amazing condition and love the Fluro lights & Zefal pump additions. Nice to see a low-end bike with a great story attached to it that brings back many happy memories! Thanks for sharing! 💪👍😎

Latest posts

Back