1990 GT Team Avalanche London

XTSTIMAN

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Love those Team Avalanche’s! Pretty pricey based on the above purchases, but they don’t come along very often. I should stop looking at bikes for sale!!! 🤣

Same one that was bought for £44 recently. They must have wanted that saddle.

I did really want this one. Around a week to go I offered him £50 and I could collect but he declined😅 do we know if anyone on here got it?

Back