1990 Alpinestars Cro Mega DX needs full resto - Christchurch Dorset

setspeed

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Always likes the 1990 alpinestars....and on my doorstep too👍
I'd love to have one of these myself, sadly it's too small and too far away.
Might be worth messaging, seeing if you can pop round to view it, and offer the guy a bit of cash to end the auction early. Good luck! Would love to see the restoration if you buy it 🙏

Theres a great resto project there for someone...hopefully someone on here will give it some love

I have messaged him about this....it seems the seatpost and bb are stuck in the frame so a big job. Sadly wont take a cash offer to end early,may still have a punt on it though!

I’m selling this one if anyone wants to save themselves the restoration agro. I think I have a nice set of farmer johns too. All original and light use:)

Attachments

• 39C04689-4214-42C8-B292-8A0FC370FEE9.jpeg
    39C04689-4214-42C8-B292-8A0FC370FEE9.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 28
I have messaged him about this....it seems the seatpost and bb are stuck in the frame so a big job. Sadly wont take a cash offer to end early,may still have a punt on it though!
Did you manage to buy it? £26 is a bargain for whoever the buyer is, presuming they can deal with the stuck BB and seatpost.

Back