Wanted 1989 Suntour XC9000 groupset

Re:

After nearly six years of searching I thought this saga might have finally been at an end when these turned up on eBay;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/26-034-Wheel ... true&rt=nc

Frustratingly the seller wouldn't ship to the UK nor would they answer my messages and my snipe didn't work 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬, so it's back to bumping it up every couple of months!

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sorry I can't help Caspar but if you have a 130mm rear hub (silver) with QR axle spare, or just the axle, give me a shout

Find me a 36H black front hub and you'll make me the happiest man on RB :cool:

Did they come in silver, black and grey?

Yes, most are silver, the grey is a GT "special" and I suspect the black wasn't used as an OEM part outside of Japan.

Can you not get a silver one refinished in black ? Would seem the easiest option especially if you have the rear for comparison ?

Can you not get a silver one refinished in black ? Would seem the easiest option especially if you have the rear for comparison ?
I've thought about it on and off for the last few years but unless I could pad print the logo it wouldn't be "right". I'll keep looking and pestering you lot every now and then...

Back