1989 Muddy Fox Limited Edition 16"

Hi Guys,
I was the bidder than won the auction although I didn’t expect to. I decided to go for it as I have always wanted one and I rarely see them in my size.
It’s not arrived yet but I am planning use the Deore II group I have from the same year and then ride it. Really looking forward to seeing it.
The seller passed on a link that someone here sent to him so thank you for that.

Hi Guys,
I was the bidder than won the auction although I didn’t expect to. I decided to go for it as I have always wanted one and I rarely see them in my size.
It’s not arrived yet but I am planning use the Deore II group I have from the same year and then ride it. Really looking forward to seeing it.
The seller passed on a link that someone here sent to him so thank you for that.
Awesome, good luck with the build and look forward to seeing it!:)

Hi Guys,
Congratulations! Absolute bargain for that frame in my opinion.

Hi Guys,
Yep, well done. A cracking buy. Will look spot on with the same year Deore II groupset. Look forward to seeing it.

Hi Guys,

That was me sent the link, I was the next bidder down, but better you got it and use it!

Good luck with the build, its a beautiful frame.

Nope, other than maybe a set left over from another project......theres also pics of the same frame with 'normal' hardwear.

Thank you for sending the link. Do you know what the story is behind the gold bling.
Well done !

These bikes were publicity stunts! Drew had them made up, priced up at 5k just to get some media attention, and they did! National newspaper at time (im 90% sure) worth asking Drew himself on the FB page. Can’t imagine they were a big shipment! Makes it all that more special.

I’d have been all over it, alas, gotta be real these days. 3plus un started projects plus a busy bike workshop 9-5

Seems to have gone to good home at least. Deore will look great on it, unless you want to scour the universe for the Suntour and then gold plate it !

Well done !

These bikes were publicity stunts! Drew had them made up, priced up at 5k just to get some media attention, and they did! National newspaper at time (im 90% sure) worth asking Drew himself on the FB page. Can’t imagine they were a big shipment! Makes it all that more special.

I’d have been all over it, alas, gotta be real these days. 3plus un started projects plus a busy bike workshop 9-5

Seems to have gone to good home at least. Deore will look great on it, unless you want to scour the universe for the Suntour and then gold plate it !
Makes you wonder where the original gold plated cranks went.... probably on a Zaskar somewhere ;)

Back