1989 Concorde Astore “Team America” Finished pg5

cannondale-caad12-stars-and-stripes-stem.jpg

Steady on chaps..... it’s the 2nd of May... not the 4th of July!

Re: Our Jimmy’s lock down build - Concorde Astore 89?

Splatter Paint":2psidy5w said:
Lovely build :)

Cheers SP….. :D

Just got in from the shakedown ride… all good, seat post had to be dropped down to about 35” from the ground, but as I said before this 22” frame will probably be out grown pretty quickly as he’s still only 13… Straps had to go, at least till he’s more in tune with it, & I think a need to take maybe 1 or 2 more links out of the chain. :roll:

rwm1962":2psidy5w said:
Never mind the bike - love the loft & workshop!
And for your titillation, home for now is next to Mrs Peachys 1955 Ladies’ Sport in the bike store….. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_5428.jpg
    IMG_5428.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,149
  • IMG_5438.jpg
    IMG_5438.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,149
That is looking pretty special mate and deserves a nice hanging spot close to the front. Though I doubt it will be still long enough to be hung up.
Holy moly, 22" , I wish I could grow into a 22", I struggle to get a 21" to fit. :)

Jamie

Re: Re:

howlindawg":3uoq4ud3 said:
Nice Lotus tucked away at the rear there sir!

Double post... one for each I guess.

Ha, our “show ponies” built specifically for riding to the beer tent at MM20..... :facepalm:
If you like, the full build thread is below in my signature...

Jamiedyer":3mwkl7fm said:
That is looking pretty special mate and deserves a nice hanging spot close to the front. Though I doubt it will be still long enough to be hung up.
Holy moly, 22" , I wish I could grow into a 22", I struggle to get a 21" to fit. :)

Jamie

:D Don’t worry, it will take the slot currently taken by the 19.5” Yellow Electron... which is being brought in doors!!!!!!! As “Art” :facepalm:

Oh and the BMX won’t be around for long (do you remember my first “Father & Son” thread? How things change)

Oh & one more thing... after a couple of miles Jimmy decided to lift out of the saddle and start a sprint..... it was like watching him take his first steps......

Back