1988 FAT CHANCE wicked SOLD

Re: 1988 FAT CHANCE wicked f&f REDUCED

It now has the correct decals

Re: 1988 FAT CHANCE wicked f&f with extras

M-Power, this comment just made my morning a lot better "perfect geometry, unless you are built like a T-Rex."... Spot on!

Yetidh9":31bshh2u said:
M-Power, this comment just made my morning a lot better "perfect geometry, unless you are built like a T-Rex."... Spot on!

In all my years, I have never crashed riding a FAT. Even hitting unexpected dry ruts on a downhill at speed. The geometry is so stable and handling almost telepathic, you can always steer it through. Not the case with some other brands I tried early on :LOL:

The Wicked is such a great handling bomb proof bike. Giveaway price on here ;)

M-Power":2tsswub1 said:
Yetidh9":2tsswub1 said:

In all my years, I have never crashed riding a FAT. Even hitting unexpected dry ruts on a downhill at speed. The geometry is so stable and handling almost telepathic, you can always steer it through. Not the case with some other brands I tried early on :LOL:

The Wicked is such a great handling bomb proof bike. Giveaway price on here ;)

You have been my Fat guru for ages & I know you're frowning on this sale but I must pay the mortgage & I still have the Yo :D

Back