1987 Wicked Fat Chance- PRICE DROPPED

Just from my own personal interest in your bike, any chance you can post some more pics up :D would like to see a nice close up of stem, bars /front of bike

thanks

Thanks for the clearification. The fact that another FAT was sold as frame only doesn't make it less original of course, but I would think you can agree on that. Instead it gives you added flexibility as with any composition of period correct parts in similar shape it can still be considered original. Building it yourself was the point of it in the 1st place.

Imo you're offering a properly tastfull performed resto, but there is a little room for improvement left: those Conti valve caps are fully not acceptable.

Elev12k":20a9f0se said:
Offers?

Only yesterday you said 1200 firm.

Well, yes. Its a starting point. I also said I want this bike to go to loving home where it will be looked after but more importantly used instead of hanging from my wall. I hate to see it hanging there when someone could be enjoying it.

Some things are more important than money. Should the right man (or woman) come along there might be some flexibility in price my friend. I'm not giving it away though so no PMs offering £60 and a Kestrel's egg in PX.

Si

Dr S":gdpeq1rh said:
I'm not giving it away though so no PMs offering £60 and a Kestrel's egg in PX.
Damn it!

X052b.jpg

*replaces egg*

Latest posts

Back