1986 Look Equipe Bernard Hinault - "La Vie Claire" edition

Lovely machine - can't remember seeing the original postings!

Jo Weigh Deeside Cycles? Surely you mean Graham Weigh who still has a shop at the same place. Can't be certain about any tie up with Dave Yates though. I think Terry Dolan built some of his frames and others he possibly sourced from the continent.

Stunning bike

Can you let me know the full groupo spec,it looks identical to one I have just swapped out for 10 speed

Old Ned":8xh2o5et said:
Lovely machine - can't remember seeing the original postings!

Jo Weigh Deeside Cycles? Surely you mean Graham Weigh who still has a shop at the same place. Can't be certain about any tie up with Dave Yates though. I think Terry Dolan built some of his frames and others he possibly sourced from the continent.
thanks ned,
probably,was not joe weigh[sp] also in the north east.i could have sworn seeing adds in cycling news
with joe weigh[sp?] rd and dave yates mtb frames from deeside cycles.i ?

Re:

joe waugh and dave yates used to be in business around the newcastle area back in the 80s/ 90s under their own brand names and also "m.steel cycles". they had nothing to do with graham weigh's business.

Re: Re:

rusty bodie":yvqeq2ln said:
joe waugh and dave yates used to be in business around the newcastle area back in the 80s/ 90s under their own brand names and also "m.steel cycles". they had nothing to do with graham weigh's business.

yes, cheers rusty got my waugh mixed up with my weigh :)and two different adds

Back