1986 Fat Chance frame with cook bros BB (large)- Sold

to Gazz:

if you are looking for a nice seatpost, i've got a very nice Syncros 26,4mm one. used very little and in very good condition.

45GBP posted

greetz

Import duty should run to 5% of the total for goods and carriage, + 15% VAT on top. You may get lucky and pay nothing, or the carrier may just think of a number and double it. (Fedex are very good at this). If so, you will be able to claim it back, if you're persistent.
Lokks like Christmas has come earl, eh/ :)

paulvandermoolen":czwxlz8h said:
to Gazz:

if you are looking for a nice seatpost, i've got a very nice Syncros 26,4mm one. used very little and in very good condition.

45GBP posted

greetz

Thanks for the very kind offer however I really want to get this bike period correct so going for something more 80's, thanks anyway friend.

suburbanreuben":x7a3xo25 said:
Import duty should run to 5% of the total for goods and carriage, + 15% VAT on top. You may get lucky and pay nothing, or the carrier may just think of a number and double it. (Fedex are very good at this). If so, you will be able to claim it back, if you're persistent.
thanks for the info and damn right love you Santa, will prob be Xmas next year before she is finished, doing this one in a proper stylee.

suburbanreuben":2cjcyjl4 said:

That's good to know.

I only use Fed Ex when shipping restrictions are placed by the USPS, though Fed Ex is speedy.

I will do all that I can on my end to keep cost down ;)

Back