1985 Saracen Kili Flyer

letmetalktomark":39a7csj1 said:
Was talking to Elpedro at the weekend about my next project being a mid 80s build :oops:

I'm sure I did nothing to encourage such behavior ... maybe :twisted:

Thank goodness there's far too much of it for my little legs!

I'm kind of interested in this really looking for a 21-22" size but this just looks bigger is it 22.5 centre to top,how long is the headtube also do you fancy a trade I have a 1984 muddy fox which is pretty much complete i think it's 18" bought off ebay but haven't really touched it,black with bullmoose bars original spec too

559er":25y69qu4 said:
I'm kind of interested in this really looking for a 21-22" size but this just looks bigger is it 22.5 centre to top,how long is the headtube also do you fancy a trade I have a 1984 muddy fox which is pretty much complete i think it's 18" bought off ebay but haven't really touched it,black with bullmoose bars original spec too

Yep, this is the 22.5 inch version, head tube is 5.5 inch c-to-c and 7.5 end to end.

Just a note though I am 36 inch inside leg and this is way too small for me. The bike would suit someone with inside leg of 30 - 34 inch.

Another bike I have is a rather rare 85 kuwahara, 24" cromoly frame,made in japan,huge 21cm headtube they weren't sold over here,US model I believe don't know if this would interest you,bike isn't complete but no issues,does yours have a bit of surface rust on it,looks like rust is coming through on headtube.

559er":213xjg1m said:
Another bike I have is a rather rare 85 kuwahara, 24" cromoly frame,made in japan,huge 21cm headtube they weren't sold over here,US model I believe don't know if this would interest you,bike isn't complete but no issues,does yours have a bit of surface rust on it,looks like rust is coming through on headtube.

The kuwahara sounds good, but at the moment I need to have bit of a clear out, so am selling some stuff.

Back