1982 Peugeot PH12 Centennial Edition partial aero bike

t_boda

Devout Dirtbag
Hoarding too many bikes, some have to go. This was meant to be a project for my brother but he's happy with his Talbot and on a strict bike limit ;)
I'm based in Portsmouth and would prefer collection if possible.
I can post at cost but please bear with me as I'd have to find a box, pack and get to the PO. I'm also stuck at work 24/7..
I also have a larger sized one I was going to keep but now will probably sell; it is 100% original and complete
Many thanks. Tom

Peugeot PH12 1982 frame and forks.
Aero tubing.
All cabling internal which is rare for bikes from this era
Size (cms):
Topt tube 54.5ctc
Seat tube 52.5ctc
Head tube 11.5

All parts on it are original and fully functional.
The bits necessary for its completion are a wheelset and rear derailleur. Front brake block is missing.
Frame is straight, no dents, no cracks. Superficial and minor rust spotting/patches but nothing serious. I was going to preserve it as is but obviously up to the new owner.
Seat cover has gone so requires replacement and the seat if half way off the rails so would need repair/replacement.

Only looking back what it cost me which is £60 please.
Postage and PayPal costs at buyer's expense.
These are beautiful when built up and were produced in low numbers for one year only.
Can send pics as needed so let me know your email etc.
Please ask away with any questions and thanks. Tom

Re:

Thanks T, all received. I will ponder over whether it’s safe to add another bike to the collection vs the risk of divorce haha (not to dibs, if anyone else wants it that’s fine! Saves me the risk haha) thanks again

@smigg haha not a problem, completely understood ;)! Many thanks for the enquiry though.
@BigFatAl emailed you some pics, thanks. Tom

Latest posts

Back